A clinical electronic data capture (EDC) system is software that stores patient data collected in clinical trials. More and more clinical trials are make the move to EDC software and replacing paper records with electronic ones. Clinical Pursuit’s streamlined data management solution is a powerful tool for data management. [Click image for full size version]
There are a number of reasons why you should consider using and EDC system:
Your Data is Protected
- Clinical trial data is extremely expensive to collect; it must be easily accessible, but without compromising security.
- A clinical EDC system is hosted online, with data entry completed on a web-based interface.
- Software provides like Clinical Pursuit, make sure the data is protected and backed up.
Quicker Access to Data
- An EDC system can save a significant amount of time with real-time access to data and list time spend on query management.
- Companies often lack a clear overview of the clinical data, which can lead to extra costs, and a loss of knowledge
- Cost of collecting data using EDC is more cost effective because it decreases the time needed to process and clean data.
Advanced Clinical Trial Data Management
Clinical Pursuit’s streamlined data management solution is a powerful tool for data management
- Clinical Pursuit has a comprehensive dashboard that you can customize and deploy to deliver the exact types of information to keep your study running smoothly on to stay on track. The system is user-friendly and optimized to help your team the exact data you want with ease.
- Instead of having to work through multiple reports to get to the data you need, Clinical Pursuit’s efficient data management tool assembles data in a single dashboard report, with multiple drilldown levels. Therefore, you can view the data at a high level, but easily drill into more complex data charts with a few clicks.