Today we look at key elements your RTSM System (Randomization and Drug Supply Management) should include. Over time, clinical research and studies have become more complex, and medical researchers across the globe are on the lookout for efficient technologies that can make the whole process easier. Medical tech has evolved considerably over the past decade. New tech has been introduced, which has helped cut costs, streamline processes, and make the lives of those involved in the clinical research field much easier.
Randomization, trial, and drug supply management systems have certainly transformed how we do clinical trials. Take a look at these important elements that you’re Randomization and Drug Supply Management System should have:
1. Subject Allocations Based on Defined Stratifications
Various stratification criteria play a role in how a client is allocated items in a research trial. For instance, a patient’s age and body weight may influence the amount of product they receive. A well-executed RTSM system monitors and controls allocations. Separate quantities from the program’s inventory must be assigned to each subject. That’s why it’s critical for RTSM software to provide user-defined formulas that take data points from patient records into account when calculating certain values.
2. RTSM System and Product History
RTSM systems must also present a detailed product record to the recipient. For example, users can quickly create a detailed summary of each drug’s entire history, from the moment an order was made with the supplier until the time it was allocated to a client. Clinical staff can also examine the whole history of a patient’s record by filtering out a certain participant.
3. Management and Self-Service
The RTSM should have management and self-service elements including:
- Create trial alternatives such as self-built, partner-built, or manufacturer experiments.
- Templates and frameworks that can be reused to enforce policies and shorten deadlines.
- The option to make modifications or adjustments to your research while it’s running.
- The ability to decide when you want to adopt new features.
4. Built-in Validation
- Uses systematic, thorough functionality testing to conduct the verification process.
- Allows you to create your own unit tests and reuse them.
- Provides a flexible and user-friendly integration architecture for speedy system updates and adoption of new versions.
- Provides users with automatic and incorporated site training that takes only minutes to complete.
Where To Find RTSM System
If you’re on the lookout for a reliable RTSM system, then check out the products supplied by ClinicalPURSUIT. We pride ourselves by providing comprehensive quality products and services under one roof. We provide Clinical Trial Data Management Software, Electronic Patient-Reported Outcome Software, Clinical Electronic Data Capture Software, and much more. You can schedule a one-on-one free demo today to learn more about the benefits of our services.