Looking for Clinical Trial Software or EDC (Electronic Data Capture)?
The following infographic provides a visual basis to better understand critical factors to consider when choosing a clinical trial software solution.
- Determine the specific aspects and criteria that your child will be evaluating before selecting clinical trial software.
- Whether you’re doing a short-term study or a large one involving hundreds of individuals, being clear about your fundamental needs would allow you to invest accordingly without wasting money.
Ease of Use
- The ideal software is designed to make your life simpler, not more difficult, especially if your study is complicated.
- Everyone who has access to the software should find it completely functional and simple to use.
- Along with being simple to use, it should offer some scalability options based on your changing needs over the trial.
- Since safety is one of the most important aspects of any clinical trial, the software must be stable, reliable, and secure.
- Clinical trial software should be able to provide you with the appropriate protection against threats such as hacking or viruses, as well as a backup alternative.